Summary of Multiple Bus Memory Controller (MBMC)
for HyperBus™️ 2.0 and 1.0, OctaBus, Xccela™️ Bus
and JEDEC xSPI Profile 1.0 and Profile 2.0
Synaptic Laboratories Ltd (SLL) has developed an innovative, up to 200 MHz DDR, unified memory controller that simultaneously supports JEDEC xSPI, HyperBus™️, OctaBus, and Xccela™️ Bus:
- Multiple protocol, multiple vendor support, in SLL’s unified memory controller IP
- This reduces your project’s risk by ensuring multiple sourcing options for your long term memory supplies
- Physically tested with over 40 different memory devices:
- AP Memory® Xccela™ PSRAM and OctaRAM
- Cypress/Infineon® HyperRAM™ 1.0 and HyperFlash™ 1.0 and HyperMCP 1.0
- Infineon HyperRAM 2.0 and HyperFlash 2.0 (Semper Flash with HyperBus interface)
- Integrated Silicon Solution Inc.® (ISSI) HyperRAM 1.0 (single die and dual die), HyperFlash 1.0
- ISSI OctalRAM (coming soon)
- Jeju Semiconductor Corp® (JSC) OctaRAM
- Macronix OctaFlash
- Micron Xccela Flash
- Winbond HyperRAM 1.0 and 2.0
- JEDEC xSPI Profile 1.0
- Infineon SemperFlash with Octal Interface (ask us for support)
- Gigadevice (ask us for support)
- NOR-MEM (ask us for support)
- SLL collaborates closely with our Board Partners to qualify their boards with our IP:
- Aries Embeded GmbH on an Intel FPGA SoM and baseboard
- devboards GmbH on Intel FPGA development boards and SoM
- Intel Corporation on an Intel FPGA development board
- Trenz Electronic GmbH on Xilinx FPGA SoM, Intel FPGA SoM and Intel FPGA Development Boards
- Critical Link
- Very low hardware resources, many times smaller than DDRx SDRAM controllers.
- To request a free trial, please email: email@example.com
Summary of HyperBus™️ Memory Controller 1.0 IP (HBMC)
HBMC is available for Intel® FPGA devices and Xilinx® FPGA devices.
Globally, Intel and its channel partners are now promoting HyperBus memories with Synaptic Labs HyperBus Memory Controller (HBMC) for Intel FPGA’s. You can trust this field proven combination that has been developed in partnership between Intel, Cypress®, ISSI® and Synaptic Labs.
Synaptic Labs HBMC IP is now being successfully deployed by industrial consortia and high profile scientific research organisations and universities and Fortune Global 500’s down to the smallest SME’s in commercial and industrial projects and products around the globe, from USA to China. It has passed climatic testing several times.
Detailed product information and free reference designs for HBMC IP will come back online shortly.
In the interim, please contact SLL on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on free trials and reference designs.